Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some of my other cakes

Spice cake on both tiers...wedding was at Bride's families house out by the college--right on the river. Both bride and groom were in the military.
Oh, boy, it was hot the day of this wedding. When we showed up to deliver it, I think the guests wanted to jump into the pool to cool off!




Yum, chocolate covered strawberries. This cake was out at Mill Pond...very nice wedding site...very long drive! Bride brought me the picture to recreate this cake. Loved it!



MOB picked out style of cake. She had great style, too...the wedding was at her log home and it was very beautiful...at the reception, there was also a candy store table adorned with multi colored gigantic lollipops!




The pic in my profile is from one of Maggie's weddings. It was in 2008 and it was Summer & Mike's wedding out at Melrose Vinyard which is extremely beautiful. The cake fed 250 people (one of the cakes isn't shown, but it was a 14" round to look like the others...no sheet cakes!! I'm sure guests DO realize when they get a one layer sheet cake slice versus the main cake :-) Here's some of my other cakes from '08...

No comments:

Post a Comment